Welcome to a journey in fulfilling Christ’s Great Commission as found in Matthew 28:18-20 “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
Under the “Expanded Modules” heading are the discipleship lessons found in the menu (“Understanding the Bible” through “Reaching Our World”). The “Foundational Teaching” is a shorter version that you may want to go through first. The answers for the blanks can be found at the end of the lesson. There are also reading assignments, scriptures to memorize, a weekly time sheet to show your activities during the week, and suggested books on related topics. Please familiarize yourself with the links below before you begin.
- Our Mission
- How to Use the Course
- Course Manual
- Resources (For Bible study)
- Vintage (Old time preaching)
- Contact Us
- Understanding The Bible 2 Timothy 2:15
- Spiritual Warfare Ephesians 6:10-18
- Purpose Ephesians 2:10
- Mentoring Matthew 28:18-20
- Leadership Exodus 33:12-14
- Missions Acts 1:8
Part 1 KNOWING GOD
- The Blood Covenant
- Jesus Christ our Savior, Baptizer, Healer and Soon-Coming King
- Memorizing & Meditating on Scripture
Memory Verse: 2 Corinthians 5:21 For He made Him who knew no sin to be sin for us, that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.
Part 2 THE DISCIPLESHIP DECISION
Memory Verse: Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.
Video Go Make Disciples
- Spiritual Discipleship by J. Oswald Sanders
Part 3 INTERPRETING THE BIBLE
Reading and Exegetical Assignment
Memory Verse: 2 Timothy 3:16-17 All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.
Video How We Got The Bible by Chuck Missler
- How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth by Gordon D. Fee, and Douglas Stuart
- Understanding Scripture by A. Berkeley Mickelsen & Alvera M. Mickelsen
Part 4 THE BELIEVER’S VICTORY
Memory Verses (Choose one)
- 2 Corinthians 10:3-5 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ.
- Ephesians 6:10-13 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
Go to the “Old Time Preaching” page and listen to Derek Prince, “Spiritual Warfare in the Heavenly and in the Earth,” (Parts 1 and 3) where he is preaching at Pastor John Hagee’s church.
- Penetrating the Darkness: Discovering the Power of the Cross Against Unseen Evil by Jack Hayford and Rebecca Hayford Bauer
- The Handbook for Spiritual Warfare by Ed Murphy
Part 5 MAKING DISCIPLES
Memory Verse: Matthew 28:18-20 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. Go (therefore) and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
- Disciples of All Nations by John L. Amstutz (Foursquare Media)
- Multiply: Disciples Making Disciples by Francis Chan