RESOURCES AND VIDEOS
- The Joshua Project — Bringing definition to the unfinished task
- The State of the World — Reliable real-time information to help you engage unreached people groups around the world.
- Unreached People Groups — There around 196 Countries with over 16,000 distinct people groups in the world. Over 7,000 people groups, almost 3 billion people, are unreached! Almost half have no churches, no believers, no missionaries, and know no one who knows the Gospel!
- The Greatest Story Never Told — Almost 2,000 of the world’s 7,000 languages are still waiting for their first portion of Scripture.
- Lost — Unapproachable, inaccessible in location or situation, untouched, untouchable, disconnected, unable to be met or out of touch. These are all words and descriptions given for yet another word: Unreached.
- Tears of the Saints
- Beautiful Feet — There are places where the Good News has never been heard. The area of the Himalayas, the world’s highest mountain range, is one of the least evangelized regions on earth and where the Good News has never been heard.
THE STATE OF THE WORLD
- Unreached: A people group is considered unreached (UPG) when there is no indigenous community of believing Christians able to engage this people group with church planting.
- Unengaged: Unreached people groups are unengaged (UUPG) when they do not know Christ nor do they know anyone who is believer.
33% of the world is considered Christian (roughly 2.5 billion).
72% of all world missionaries go to people that have Bibles and churches.
$39 Billion (87%) of missions money goes to countries already considered Christian.
38% of the world has access to the Gospel but has not chosen to follow Jesus (roughly 2.9 billion).
25% of all world missionaries go to people that have some access to Bibles and churches.
$5.4 Billion (12%) of missions money goes to countries that have access to the Gospel.
29% of the world has never heard of Jesus (roughly 2.3 billion).
3% of all world missionaries go to people that have no way to hear the Gospel.
$450 Million (1%) of missions money goes to countries that have no access to the Gospel.
In other words, 3% of our missionaries, armed with only 1% of the finances is going out to reach the 2.3 billion people who have NO access to the Gospel!
Christian Life Center’s unique call is to go to people groups where the Gospel has not had a visible presence and lay a foundation of prayer, crucial to any future missions work. Access to many of these countries must be done in a creative, non-Christian manner and must meet an immediate need. Take a look at our Pre-Evangelism Chart.
Our approach is to provide personal solar lights and personal/community water filters to people living in China, the Tibet Autonomous Region of China, India and elsewhere.
- Visit our websites at RTInc.org and Hopi.org.
- Things we’ve done in the past.
- The Tibetan Bible Project
- Fiona and Sonam
- To contact us or safely donate go to our PayPal link here.