Latest SERMONS in print form below. Interested in our INSTITUTE? Click here.
Let us know if you have a PRAYER REQUEST by clicking here. Requests will be given to our prayer team and privacy will be honored.
Thank you for your FAITHFUL GIVING through Tithe.ly.com (Be sure it’s Christian Life Center/Arlington Foursquare) You can also mail your giving to our secure mail box at Christian Life Center, 9085 California Avenue, Riverside, CA 92503.
The most recent sermon is on top.
- Post Resurrection Appearance
- The Cross and the Resurrection (Part 1 and 2)
- The Church’s Purpose, Equipping (Part 3)
- The Church’s Purpose, Restoration (Part 2)
- The Church’s Purpose, Reaching (Part 1)
- Characteristics of God’s Voice (Part 2)
- Hearing God’s Voice (Part 1)
- Faith is a Weapon of Faith
- In the Year King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord (Isaiah 6:1-10)
- A Legacy Worth Leaving
- Occupy Till He Comes (Part 3)
- Entering Victoriously (Part 2)
- Finishing Well (Part 1)
- The Original Christmas Story
- The First Announcement, a Declaration of War (Genesis 3:15)
- Angels, Shepherds, and the Tower of the Flock (Luke 2:1-20)
- The Magi (Matthew 2:1-12)
- Attitude of a Warrior
- Becoming a Soldier For Christ
- Blessings of God, Deuteronomy 28:1-14
- Built on Rock or Sand?
- Character of God
- Experiencing God’s Power
- Jehovah Nissi, our Banner
- Jehovah Shalom, our Peace
- Knowing God
- Old Testament Names of God
- Revival | Documentary
- Rising Above The Storm
- Romans 12:4-8 Gifts
More sermon series
SPIRITUAL GROWTH is natural but never automatic. It always involves expanding our behavior into areas that are challenging and uncomfortable. Following are a few Biblical truths that, when applied, will result in dynamic spiritual growth.
- Born Again
- Knowing Him
- Becoming a Disciple
- God’s Word, the Bible
- Dynamic Prayer
- Living in Spiritual Victory
- The Church
- Heaven and Hell
GOD’S COMMANDMENTS – Are they still for today? Click the links below.
- The Preamble
- The Purpose of the Law
- The Law and the New Testament
- Memorize the Ten Commandments (Ray Comfort, Living Waters)
Hebrews 13:8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.